Visas to Belarus
Citizens of Poland and the European Union need to obtain a visa to the Republic of Belarus in every case before entering its territory.
Documents necessary for obtaining a visa regardless of the purpose of your stay:
- the visa application form completed and signed by the applicant personally. The application form should be filled in on the website of the Embassy of Belarus and printed (in an exceptional case fill in Latin letters, one pen);
- the photo should be 35 x 45 mm., 70-80% of the photo in a vertical layout should occupy the face, not older than 6 months ;
The passport should contain the signature and be valid for at least 3 months after the visa is valid and it must contain clean pages (at least 2);
- the consular fee for processing the visa application is based on a receipt issued by the consular office. Payment shall be made at the bank branch on the day of submitting the visa application in the amount set in accordance with the current tariff of consular fees;
- if the applicant is a minor, copies of the passport pages of the parents are required, including personal data with a photo;
When applying for a visa, foreigners who are former citizens of the Republic of Belarus are obliged to submit copies of the certificate of resignation from citizenship of the Republic of Belarus.
Documents necessary to obtain a visa must be submitted no earlier than 3 months before the planned trip.
The Consular Department does not accept documents sent to the Consulate by fax or e-mail.
Time of processing visa application:
In normal mode - up to 5 business days
In express mode - within 48 hours
In order to receive a single tourist visa:
- petition a Belarusian tourist company;
- or in the case of a trip for up to ten days, sub-invoice the hotel's reservation on the company's letterhead. We do not accept booking confirmations from online systems, e.g. Booking.com, Hotels.com and others.
How to get visa to the Republic of Belarus see here